When you ditch the sugar and start making your health a top priority you might realize that your favorite snacks are no longer suitable for your new lifestyle. Fear not! There are SO many delicious sugar-free snack ideas that are natural, tasty, nutrient dense and totally guilt free. Here are a few of my favorite low sugar snacks.
- Veggie sticks with cashew dip
- Roasted almonds or other nuts
- Apples and almond butter
- Coconut milk and berries
- Pumpkin puree with cinnamon and stevia
- Roasted pumpkin seeds
- Sunflower seeds
- Lettuce leaves dipped in balsamic and olive oil
- Cauliflower florets with nutritional yeast
- Frozen blueberries or grapes
- Sugar-free chia pudding
- Grassfed beef jerky strips
- Salt and vinegar zucchini chips
- Grassfed cheese and broccoli florets
- Green smoothie with a scoop of protein powder
- Spoonful of coconut oil
- Egg muffins
When you get rid of sugar you have no choice but to eat real food. This will change your life in so many positive ways. It will help you to get creative in the kitchen like never before.
Experiment with new ideas and you’ll be shocked by what you discover. Some of my all time favorite recipes came from the creative discoveries I made when I finally chose to change my life and put my health first for once by ditching sugar for good.
Want even more great tips to help you lose weight, improve your digestion, increase your energy and end your sugar addiction once and for all?
Check out my new 6-week Sugar Repair program details here: http://healthyhappyhealed.com/6weekstosexy/
Or join me on my Facebook page where I’ll be sharing more information, tips, and recipes to help you live a happier, healthier life.
To your wellness,